- HTMLreact17 March, 2020Time to read: 3 mins
Create a <textarea> that resizes while the user types with the contenteditable attribute.
- react17 August, 2019Time to read: 1 mins
If your react-fontawesome icons appear oversized when you first load the page in an SSR build, then this fix is for you.
- react14 August, 2019Time to read: 1 mins
I removed the JSX from the default CRA boilerplate for no particular reason.
- gatsbyreact13 August, 2019Time to read: 7 mins
Learn how to implement dark mode in your Gatsby application fast with the Theme UI library.
- gatsbyreact25 July, 2019Time to read: 11 mins
In this post, you'll see how to create modals in Gatsby, and how to render them in different pages to improve SEO.
- gatsbyreact17 July, 2019Time to read: 5 mins
Learn how to change the URLs of your pages in Gatsby.
- reactgatsby23 June, 2019Time to read: 14 mins
You will see how you to work with data in Gatsby from hard coding them, to transformer plugins, and finally to MDX.
- reactstorybook23 May, 2019Time to read: 2 mins
We see a solution on how to display the correct code for render props components in Storybook.
- reactgatsby13 May, 2019Time to read: 15 mins
It may seem easy, but it's deceptively hard to get it right. We break down 3 solutions for implementing dark mode in React.
- reactgatsbyreact-window30 March, 2019Time to read: 13 mins
See how to display hundreds of images with react-window and gatsby-image by building an app that displays all the Hearthstone cards in a grid. You can also see the compromises you have to make.
- reactreact-window27 March, 2019Time to read: 18 mins
We investigate a performance problem when using useReducer and useContext instead of redux and react-redux for application state management.
- reactgatsbyreact-intl07 February, 2019Time to read: 9 mins
Support multiple languages, and don't compromise the SEO or the DX in your Gatsby application with react-intl.
- reactreact-springreact-visibility-sensor06 February, 2019Time to read: 12 mins
Create reveal animations on scroll with react-spring and react-visibility-sensor.
- reactgatsby25 January, 2019Time to read: 6 mins
In this post, you learn how to use the gatsby-image component as a background image.
- reactredux22 November, 2018Time to read: 16 mins
Stop thinking about learning redux and learn by using it. In this post, we'll break down some basic redux concepts while writing actual code.
- reactgatsby25 October, 2018Time to read: 13 mins
In this post, we'll see what plugins you can use to make your Gatsby app a PWA, style it and more.
- reactgatsby24 October, 2018Time to read: 15 mins
In this post, we'll see what plugins you can use in order to parse and display markdown files in your Gatsby app.
- reactgatsby23 October, 2018Time to read: 14 mins
In this post, we'll see what plugins you can use in order to improve the SEO of your Gatsby app and handle images effectively.