You can find here a collection of the most useful lodash utilities, with simple explanations, examples on how to use them, and more.
- gatsbyreact13 August, 2019Time to read: 7 mins
Learn how to implement dark mode in your Gatsby application fast with the Theme UI library.
- gatsbyreact25 July, 2019Time to read: 11 mins
In this post, you'll see how to create modals in Gatsby, and how to render them in different pages to improve SEO.
- gatsbyreact17 July, 2019Time to read: 5 mins
Learn how to change the URLs of your pages in Gatsby.
- Google Fonts24 June, 2019Time to read: 8 mins
You will learn how to customize your Google font requests through a practical example.
- reactgatsby23 June, 2019Time to read: 14 mins
You will see how you to work with data in Gatsby from hard coding them, to transformer plugins, and finally to MDX.
- reactstorybook23 May, 2019Time to read: 2 mins
We see a solution on how to display the correct code for render props components in Storybook.
- reactgatsby13 May, 2019Time to read: 15 mins
It may seem easy, but it's deceptively hard to get it right. We break down 3 solutions for implementing dark mode in React.
- reactgatsbyreact-window30 March, 2019Time to read: 13 mins
See how to display hundreds of images with react-window and gatsby-image by building an app that displays all the Hearthstone cards in a grid. You can also see the compromises you have to make.
- reactreact-window27 March, 2019Time to read: 18 mins
We investigate a performance problem when using useReducer and useContext instead of redux and react-redux for application state management.
- reactgatsbyreact-intl07 February, 2019Time to read: 9 mins
Support multiple languages, and don't compromise the SEO or the DX in your Gatsby application with react-intl.
- reactreact-springreact-visibility-sensor06 February, 2019Time to read: 12 mins
Create reveal animations on scroll with react-spring and react-visibility-sensor.
- reactgatsbytypefaces26 January, 2019Time to read: 9 mins
Drastically improve the load time of your Gatsby application with self-hosted fonts from the typefaces library.
- reactgatsby25 January, 2019Time to read: 5 mins
In this post, you learn how to use the gatsby-image component as a background image.
- GiteslintVS CodeWindows12 January, 2019Time to read: 2 mins
When you checkout a branch in Windows, Git may replace the line endings with CRLF. In this post, we'll see how you can change it in LF and avoid the ESLint errors.
We'll see 2 methods to configure ESLint with Prettier and write consistent and quality code.
- wordpress28 November, 2018Time to read: 6 mins
In this post, we'll see how you can use the popular UpDraftPlus plugin, to deploy a local WordPress site to a remote installation.
- CSS25 November, 2018Time to read: 4 mins
See four methods you can use to keep a navigation bar at the top of the screen when the user scrolls down the page.
- reactredux22 November, 2018Time to read: 16 mins
Stop thinking about learning redux and learn by using it. In this post, we'll break down some basic redux concepts while writing actual code.
- reactgatsby25 October, 2018Time to read: 13 mins
In this post, we'll see what plugins you can use to make your Gatsby app a PWA, style it and more.
- reactgatsby24 October, 2018Time to read: 14 mins
In this post, we'll see what plugins you can use in order to parse and display markdown files in your Gatsby app.
- reactgatsby23 October, 2018Time to read: 14 mins
In this post, we'll see what plugins you can use in order to improve the SEO of your Gatsby app and handle images effectively.